As an outgrowth of concerns about malnutrition raised by health officials in Quezalguaque, we began preliminary planning with local health officials and with UNAN medical school in nearby Leon on a project to look at problems of malnutrition and of underweight children. We now have preliminary agreement on a proposal to have Boston based graduate students in public health team with medical students from UNAN.
Sister City Board and Medical Committee members Drs. Peter Moyer and Kea van der Ziel will be leading a team of graduate students in public health to Quezalguaque in May.
- Nicaragua Update June 6, 2018
- Sister City Project Invests $47K+ in Clean Water Initiative June 6, 2018
- February Meeting in Quezalguaque March 4, 2018
- Celebrating 30 Years October 24, 2017
- SISTER CITY WEEK EVENTS August 30, 2017